5.8 miles from Don Pedro Lake
* Please note that there are other vacation rental units with shared outdoor amenities on the premises *
The perfectly pristine and luxurious venue for your wedding day, family reunion or spa getaway awaits at ‘Sparks Ranch Resort,’ where this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental for 2 resides! The lovely Executive Suite sits on a 10-acre parcel bustling with century-old oak trees and nature’s lush beauty. Enjoy access to a pool with waterfall, state of the art ozone generated swim spa, and much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With 10 beautifully unique acres and luxurious accommodations, ‘Sparks Ranch Resort’ is the quintessential location for your romantic retreats, family reunions, marvelous weddings, or personal spa getaways.
As you meander throughout the delightful property, quails, squirrels, and other friendly wildlife add to the ambiance, past lush plantings, century-old oaks, dazzling meadows, and down stone steps to a romantic gazebo. To your left you will find a 350 year old grinding stone, the size of a small bedroom. Let this stunning scene set a magical stage for your special event!
Spend sunny days lounging by the sparkling salt water swimming lagoon, where water splashes over native rock mined from the surrounding property. Enjoy this 11-foot-deep natural rock, 45,000-gallon saltwater swimming lagoon while sipping your favorite cocktail poolside.
Further pamper yourself by stargazing in this state-of-the-art ozone purified swim/spa that features year-round warm swimming (90 degrees) and warmer soaking (102 degrees), so that you can indulge in fun throughout every season.
Gather your grandiose party around the ample seating arrangements, BBQ grills and the salad bar, along with the professional bar and tournament-size billiard table, bringing your event to new levels! Once the sun sets, the waterfall gardens and poolside cabana are transformed into a magical night time celebration highlighted by twinkling lights, lanterns and candles, along with the chirping of crickets.
End, or rather continue each special day with some peace and privacy at the Executive Suite. Continue sipping your favorite beverage and socializing with your loved one out on the private brick patio or the country porch before heading inside.
Through the grand French doors, you’ll step into the inviting bedroom of your cozy, luxury abode. Before calling it a night, head to the beautifully decorated living area with cathedral ceilings and romantic lighting, or the cozy kitchenette to enjoy any final sips of wine while watching a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Venture into a romantic over-sized shower to unwind from the day's adventures (handicap accessible). Make last-minute, next-day trip plans at the convenient computer desk and drift off into the sweetest dreams in the bedroom’s Magic Foam queen mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
Your vacation is sure to be filled with pure relaxation at the tranquil property, but if you ever have the urge to venture away, you’ll find a plethora of activities all around the area!
Find your new favorite wine by tasting the vino throughout nearby vineyards, including Indigeny Reserve, Bella Rosa, Inner Sanctum, Gianelli Vineyards and Yankee Hill Winery.
Whenever you’re feeling lucky, head on over to Black Oak Casino, just 3 miles away. Play the slots, relish a romantic dinner for 2 at the Seven Sisters Restaurant, or laugh and sing to famous comedy and music acts at Willow Creek Lounge.
If you’re up for a bit of adventure, partake in the outdoor activities abounding around the property. Enjoy fishing and boating at nearby Tulloch Reservoir or New Melones Lake during the summer, and spend winter days shredding powder at Dodge Ridge Ski Resort!
No matter the season, you’ll want to make a point to visit the magnificent Yosemite National Park. Just 60 minutes from the home, this great valley boasts 1,200 square miles of marvelous meadows, stunning waterfalls, ancient enormous sequoias and the dazzling wildlife that resides throughout. Experience 3,000 vertical feet of sheer rock granite, a.k.a., the famous El Capitan, or see how far you can hike up Half Dome, rising nearly 8,800 feet above sea level.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with fridge, hot plate and microwave, linens, towels, Magic Foam mattress, handicap-accessible bathroom, circulating fans, light dimmers/ambient lighting, Smart TV with Dish Network, computer desk, free WiFi, outdoor patio with dining set, front porch, and much more
- Enjoy the luxurious property’s shared amenities, including an 11-foot-deep saltwater swimming lagoon, 18-foot-long state-of-the-art ozone purified swim/spa, a bar with beer on tap, a pool table, outdoor seating areas, fire pit, BBQ grill, a gazebo, and more!
- If you are traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the other vacation rental unit on the property, Evolve listing #407635.
- Serene Sonora setting on 10 beautiful acres - Easy access to the historic towns of Columbia Old Town and Murphys, Black Oak Casino, wineries, New Melones Lake, Tulloch Reservoir, Dodge Ridge Ski Resort and Yosemite National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stockton Metropolitan Airport, 5000 S Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206 ( ~ 66.6 miles away from the property)
- Second Nearest Commercial Airport: Oakland International Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621, ( ~ 119 miles away from the property)
- Third Nearest Commercial Airport: Sacramento International Airport, 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837 ( ~ 122 miles away from the property)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is ideal for big weddings, family reunions and group retreats. Tables and chairs provided at no additional cost!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 350
- Event fee(s): Fee is based on event type
- Outside Services (catering, DJs): Allowed
- Event parking: Up to 375 vehicles can be parked on the property's 10 acres. The owner will pay for parking attendant for large events
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Owner will pay for bartender upon request
- Other Services: Tables and chairs provided. Search for Sparks Ranch Resort on Google for additional information about the venue
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please see on-site event information below and inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit with shared outdoor amenities on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in